Be a Contributing Writer
This is an opportunity for you to have another place on the internet to share your ideas and have a wider online footprint. You are also welcome to include any affiliate links you’d like in your posts. Below are the categories we cover and information about guest posting.
Accepted Post Topics
- Gym reviews
- This includes reviewing a franchise like Orange Theory or a Boot Camp or reviewing a type of training, like CrossFit, hot yoga, booty barre, etc.
- Health and beauty reviews
- Gym gear, spa treatments (from facials to vitamin IV treatments)
- Your personal fitness journey
- Share your impetus to take on a healthy lifestyle or start a training program, your challenges, how you overcame those challenges, and/whether you have or are struggling with goals, and any tips for others who might be on the same path.
- Hacks for fitness on a budget and/or family financial tips
- Examples: Comparing the cost of personally prepping food versus using a meal service; affordable family fitness; affordable healthy getaways
- Pitch an original idea
Contributing Writer Guidelines
Write Well & for the Audience
Posts should be polished and successfully complete an idea. To increase the likelihood of getting your post published, write an original piece that caters to the Broke Single Mom Fitness audience (defer to the accepted post topics above).
We encourage you to take advantage of writing a short bio and including an author image for posts. If your idea is derived from someone else’s work or if you reference other writers, please credit them. The same goes for images that you use on your post.
You’re welcome to share videos from your YouTube channel and/or other online video-posting venues.
We respect everyone’s work. In the event we learn that you have copied a post from someone, we will have to ban you from further posts and take down the copied work. Also, by submitting a post to Broke Single Mom Fitness, you grant us copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA-related issues. Note: If for any reason you would like your post taken down, please contact, giving 60 days notice to take down the content.
Respond to Comments
Please reply to any queries related to your article via the comments. This will give you more exposure and help out your readers.
Submission of a post for publication on brokesinglemomfitness.com and affiliated social media sites, acknowledges agreement to the above.
You can submit a guest post for review via email.
Some verbiage in this agreement has been crafted by shoutmeloud.com.